I am going to Las Vegas. For the first time in my life I am traveling to Sin City, the place where nothing leaves, secrets are kept and adults party for days straight. Or gamble their hours away. And I am going with my 5year old daughter.
We’re going for a wedding, good friends of ours, and it is a family affair but every time Princess D tells someone she’s going to Las Vegas they stare at her, wide eyed, incredulous at the fact that this little innocent is going to Las Vegas, the Disneyland for the X-Rated.
Am I nervous about taking her there? A little, but she has been to Nicaragua with me and this time there are more kids going so it will be more fun.
Am I wishing I was going without her? Not at all. Although that might change once I get the Vegas vibe hitting me.
Will it be an adventure? Yes. And it will be my chance to see how kids friendly Sin City can be. And to get some reviews of it from the mouth of a 5year old.
What do we want to do?
- *M&M world – D wants this. I want to do a walk by.
- *Circus Circus acrobat show – apparently free every hour
- *Shark reef & dolphins – apparently there’s a hotel with these, which kind of makes me sad but will be cool for D to see.
- *Ziplining – Mommy only and she’s terrified.
- *Science / Discovery museum – fun for the kiddies that stimulates the brain
- *Hiking in the desert – a must because both D and I are excited to see the desert
And now the journey begins. Fingers crossed we don’t have any flight issues…. *wipes sweat off brow*